SYNDAR metal detector operation method and maintenance
- Issue Time
SYNDAR metal detector operation method and maintenance
1. Metal detector machine operation and method
1. Before using the metal detector machine, the four supporting legs of the rack should be propped up to make the machine basically level, and the rack should be stable and not shaken.
2. Check whether the power socket is in good contact and must not be loosened, the 380V power supply is strictly lacking phase, and the 220V power supply of the control part is stable. If the voltage is unstable, a voltage regulator can be installed.
3. Check whether the conveyor belt is too loose to rub the inner wall of the probe and cause malfunction.
4. When moving the machine, push it slowly to prevent strong vibration, which may affect machine parameter changes and cause malfunctions.
5. Regularly check and refuel the transmission parts and models, and the electric control box should be flushed with water directly.
6. A dedicated person should be responsible for operating the instrument.
7. When using the instrument every day, turn on the power first. After 3-5 minutes, press the start/stop switch to turn the conveyor belt. Put the test block on the conveyor belt to test the product effectively. During continuous working hours, the operator uses the test block to test the instrument once every 1 hour and make a record of the work.
8. Sensitivity adjustment should be adjusted reasonably according to different product characteristics, packaging sizes, and testing requirements.
9. When Metal Detection is in use, nothing can be placed on the probe head. After use, the operator should perform routine maintenance on the instrument conveyor belt to keep it clean and hygienic.
2. Matters needing attention for metal detector machine
1. To ensure normal work and safety, the machine is not allowed to be disassembled without permission.
2. The start and stop control of the conveyor belt is controlled by a button switch.
3. There should be no large metal in the inner diameter of the probe port, otherwise it will disturb the electromagnetic balance of the machine and affect the normal operation of the machine.
4. Turn off the power after finishing work every day.
5. Frequently wipe the conveyor belt with a dry cloth. Metal contamination of the conveyor belt will cause the instrument to malfunction.
6. Regularly check whether the conveyor belt is misaligned. If there is misalignment, adjust it in time, otherwise it may cause the instrument to malfunction and affect the life of the belt.
7. Frame bearings and motor bearings should be refueled regularly.
3. Common faults and troubleshooting methods of metal detector machine
Phenomenon 1: The instrument is unstable and false alarm
Inspection method: First, stop the conveyor belt. If the instrument does not alarm, the instability is caused by the rack. If the instrument still alarms after the conveyor belt stops, the instability is caused by the instrument.
A. Instability caused by the instrument, please check the following:
1. Whether the power supply is well grounded.
2. Whether the floor where the instrument is placed is subject to vibration.
3. Whether there are moving metals near the instrument, such as carts, inspection tools, operator's watches, keys, etc.
4. Whether there is a heavy load on a set of 220v power phase lines shared with the instrument, such as electric welders and large motors.
5. Whether the power supply voltage is stable and whether there is interference from high-power inverters around the instrument.
6. Whether the sensitivity is set too high, if the sensitivity is too high, the sensitivity can be appropriately reduced.
B. Instability caused by the rack, please check the following:
1. Whether the rack supports are loose.
2. Whether the screws of the rack are loose.
3. Whether the conveyor belt rubs against the inner wall or bottom of the probe; whether the conveyor belt is contaminated, when the conveyor belt is mixed with metal, the instrument will periodically alarm. If the instrument does not alarm when the conveyor belt stops and always stops at a fixed position after starting the conveyor belt, it can be judged that the conveyor belt at the probe position is mixed with metal. At this time, you can use a clean towel dipped in alcohol to scrub the front and back of the conveyor belt until the instrument does not alarm by mistake.
4. In the northern regions, the weather is dry in winter, and static electricity may be heard when the conveyor belt is running, which may cause the instrument to become unstable. At this time, wipe the conveyor belt with a wet towel to eliminate static electricity.
Phenomenon 2: The conveyor belt cannot start
Inspection method: Open the instrument case, (pay attention to protect the circuit board, do not cause short circuit) lightly press the start/stop button, you can see that the relay RL1 on the lower circuit board will act. If the relay does not work, you can first use a multimeter to measure the reverse voltage of the diode on the side of the relay. When the start/stop button is pressed, the voltage here jumps between 0-15V. When the voltage here is 15V, the relay should be closed.
If the voltage is normal but the relay does not operate, it can be replaced with the same type of relay. If the voltage here is not normal, check whether the wiring behind the panel and the wiring in the instrument box are firm and loose.
If the voltage is still abnormal and the relay operates normally, please check whether the motor connection is loose.