- Issue Time
X-ray foreign body detector features guidance work and main function description
The main feature of x ray inspection equipment is that it uses multi-view X light sources to work synchronously. The product is illuminated by one vertical and two horizontal light sources at the same time, covering the entire area to the greatest extent, avoiding blind spots and improving the possibility of detection. In view of the different absorption effects of irregular foreign bodies on x ray inspection in different directions, the multi-view X-ray source ensures the detection of irregular foreign bodies.
For foreign objects that are often close to the edges and bottoms of the product or packaging, the multi-view x ray inspection equipment uses self-use area shielding technology for the light sources of all angles to perform targeted inspections of foreign objects at the edges to avoid false detections. The use of highly integrated pure digital solutions to achieve the functions of x ray inspection equipment, the drive of the X-ray array detector, the collection and transmission of image data, and the image preprocessing algorithm are all implemented on the MCU FPGA. Zui greatly simplifies the structure of the system, improves the reliability of the system, reduces the failure rate of the equipment, and makes the system more reliable, stable and partial to maintenance.
x ray inspection equipment adopts high-speed video Cam eraLink interface protocol, which enables the maximum image transmission speed to reach 1.6Gbps, ensuring that the system has good real-time performance in high-speed inspection; in addition, the use of Cam eraLink image capture card greatly enhances detection System versatility and scalability. Developed the X-ray foreign body detection software based on Windows, which realized the parameter setting control and mechanical control of x ray inspection equipment and the fast foreign body detection algorithm of X-ray images. Friendly man-machine interface.
Main functions of x ray inspection equipment system
1. Laser night vision detection equipment can provide high-definition optical video images required for monitoring of foreign objects on the runway surface and surrounding environment during the day, night and foggy day.
2. Thermal imaging is used to analyze the characteristics of foreign objects in detail, and can automatically adjust the focus and enlarge the image of foreign objects for identification.
3. Automatic patrol inspection function; through the setting of preset position function, the angle scan of the monitored runway surface can be dynamically monitored and detected in real time.
4. x ray inspection equipment tracking and monitoring functions for objects and moving targets suddenly added on the runway.
5. The identification and classification function of the target.