Environmental requirements of the weight sorting machine
SYNDAR weight sorting machine can wait for products to be graded and sorted according to weight, and when the sorting is completed, it can realize quantitative weighing and packaging according to quantity or weight. When using a weight sorting machine, pay attention to the influence of environmental factors on the detection. Next, let's take a look at the use environment requirements of the weight sorting machine.
Weight sorting machine
1. Air flow, such as the fan, air conditioner, wind blowing in the workshop, etc., will all affect the accuracy of the weight sorting machine.
2. Ground vibration. Due to the high noise in the workshop, the frequent operation of the machine causes the ground vibration. Even the uneven ground in some workshops will affect the accuracy of the weight sorting machine.
3. Temperature and humidity, generally high temperature, low temperature, humidity, and extreme stability will also affect the accuracy of the weight sorting machine. Under normal circumstances, the suitable working environment for the weight sorting machine is -5-40 degrees Celsius, relative humidity: 95% (no condensation)
4. Electrostatic induction. Static electricity will be generated when charged objects or dust approach metal objects. Of course, it will also cause interference or even damage to the sensitive automatic weighing machine. Therefore, anti-static measures must be prepared in advance.
5. Radio frequency interference, various radio frequency interference weight sorting machines. Therefore, how to reduce and avoid such radio frequency interference is not only of theoretical significance, but also of engineering value.