Two Ways to Calibrate the Checkweigher Correctly
- Issue Time
Checkweigher is a very precise checkweighing equipment. If it is not calibrated, it will affect the quality and accuracy of the product. This article will introduce two ways to calibrate the checkweigher correctly.
The automatic checkweigher is a dynamic weighing system in the high-speed production line. The automatic checkweigher realizes high-precision weight detection and automatically rejects products that are too light or too heavy and do not meet the production requirements. The following are two ways to calibrate the checkweigher.
1. On the product page, click "weight calibration" to enter the weight calibration interface, follow the steps in the touch screen to perform the scale calibration operation, after the calibration is completed, click "exit" to return to the main interface.
2. Make sure that the checkweigher machine is in the stopped state during calibration, otherwise, you cannot enter the weight calibration interface; during calibration, make sure that there is nothing on the weighing platform, there is no vibration on the weighing platform, and there is no relatively strong airflow around the checkweigher scale. When the weighing platform is empty, ensure that the weighing platform is at the zero position and stable, otherwise please eliminate the interference and click "Calibrate empty weighing platform". The second step can be performed only when the touch screen display is 0 and the stability indicator is on.
3. When placing weights, try to avoid the weight hitting the surface of the weighing platform, and enter the correct weight in the weight box of the calibration scale, otherwise, the calibration will be inaccurate or the calibration will fail (the weight of the calibration weight should be as small as possible). Choose greater than the product weight and not exceed the large range of the checkweigher system).
4. If the calibration fails, please check whether the weighing platform is stable and whether the sensor is interfered with by the outside world, or whether the checkweighing platform is in contact with other equipment, and re-calibrate after troubleshooting.
1. On the product page, click "Dynamic Calibration" to enter the dynamic calibration interface, follow the text prompts to perform dynamic calibration, and automatically calculate and generate relevant parameters when completed and write the product parameters. After the calibration is completed, click "Exit" to return to the main interface.
2. Make sure that the checkweigher machine is in the stopped state during calibration, otherwise, the dynamic calibration interface cannot be entered. When calibrating, make sure that there is nothing on the weighing platform, there is no vibration on the weighing platform, and there is no relatively strong airflow around the checkweigher scale.
3. When the weighing platform is empty, it should be ensured that the weighing platform is at the zero position and stable, otherwise, please eliminate external interference and carry out the "zero resets" operation.
4. When placing the product, avoid the product hitting the surface of the weighing platform, and click "Get Dead Weight" only after the weight is stable. If the product has a gross weight value, please set the gross weight value before performing dynamic calibration.
5. The initial value of the number of learning times is 10 by default. If the accuracy of the learning result is poor, the number of learning times can be appropriately increased. If the production accuracy is not high, you can appropriately reduce the number of learning to increase the learning speed; external interference should be avoided during the learning process, and the system automatically saves the learning results and displays them after the learning is completed.
6. The change of product detection speed needs to be re-calibrated dynamically.
Whether the checkweigher machine is calibrated or not directly affects the accuracy of the checkweighing, and the accuracy of the product cannot reach the set value. So when we use the checkweigher, the first thing to do is to calibrate the checkweigher. If you want to know more about the checkweigher after reading the above content, you can contact us for a more detailed solution.
As a professional manufacturer of checkweighing and inspection systems, Syndar has been committed to product checkweighing in all industries. We have advanced automation technology and a professional manufacturing team to provide customers with high-quality products. And we will also provide professional services and effective solutions according to customer needs. If you want to buy our checkweigher, please contact us immediately!