- Issue Time
After the checkweigher performs a lot of operations, the components in it may be contaminated, and we need to clean it in time. This article will specifically introduce the specific method of cleaning the checkweigher.
The checkweigher is a very accurate weight testing equipment. It is necessary to ensure that all parts are kept in a clean state so that the instrument can perform its best working condition. The following is the specific method to clean the checkweigher.
Clean the check weigher weighing platform
After cutting off the power of the checkweigher machine, unplug the power cord. Soak the gauze and wring it dry, then dip a little neutral cleaning fluid (such as alcohol), use it to clean the weighing pan, display filter, and other parts of the weighing body. The conveyor belt that can be easily loaded and unloaded can be cleaned with warm water. Clean with warm water at about 45°C once a week, and soak the checkweigher conveyor belt in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
Clean the main part of the checkweigher
1. The power supply must be cut off to prevent the danger of electric shock, and then the weight sorter can be cleaned.
2. To choose cleaning utensils, please use a cloth moistened with water or a neutral detergent for cleaning.
3. Do not use organic solvents such as thinners and benzene to prevent corrosion of objects and the body, affecting the use.
4. Do not use metal brushes to prevent scratches on objects and the body.
Clean the checkweigher printer (if the equipment is equipped with a printer)
Cut off the power, open the plastic door on the right side of the scale body, hold the plum blossom handle on the outside of the printer, and drag the printer out of the scale body. Press the front of the printer, loosen the print head, and gently wipe the print head with the print head cleaning pen included in the scale accessory. After cleaning and wiping, cover the pen cap to prevent the cleaning fluid from evaporating in the pen, and then wait for two minutes until the print head is on After the cleaning fluid is fully evaporated, close the print head, push the printer back into the scale body, close the plastic door, power on the test, and the print can be used normally after it is clear.
Clean according to the specific situation
1. The pollution caused by touch and fingerprints can be wiped with a sponge or cloth containing organic solvents (alcohol, gasoline, acetone, etc.) when it can not be completely removed with neutral detergent or soap.
2. If the rust caused by the adhesion of the cleaning agent cannot be removed with a neutral detergent, please use a cleaning agent.
3. The rust caused by iron powder or salt during the operation of the machine can be wiped with a sponge or cloth containing neutral detergent or soapy water, which can be easily removed and wiped clean.
We must clean the checkweigher scale correctly to prevent corrosion and wear of the machine due to the use of inappropriate cleaning agents. If you feel that it is not very effective for yourself after reviewing the above content, please feel free to contact us. We will provide you with professional consultation and develop effective solutions.
As a professional weighing and inspection system supplier, we have always been committed to providing customers with high-performance products and quality services. We have an experienced manufacturing team, and the checkweigher produced can detect unqualified products in continuous work and achieve the goal of high efficiency. At the same time, we can also provide thoughtful one-stop service according to customer needs. If you are interested in our checkweigher, please contact us immediately!