The automatic checkweigher
is a high-speed, high-accuracy online checkweighing equipment, which can be integrated with various quantitative packaging production lines and conveying systems. It is mainly used to check whether the product weight is qualified, whether there are missing parts in the package, and provide feedback on signal conditioning and feeding equipment, etc. The following are the technical indicators of the automatic checkweigher and the matters needing attention in its use.
1. Installation location of automatic checkweigher
The position of the product after passing the left and right aligning machine on the conveyor belt is the installation point of the automatic checkweigher. This installation process needs to disconnect the original conveyor belt and complete the installation. When installing an automatic checkweigher, it is necessary to ensure that the checkweigher conveyor belt and the original conveyor belt are on the same plane to ensure that the product passes the automatic checkweigher smoothly and accurately detects the product weight.
2. Installation location of rejection device
The rejection device needs to be installed downstream of the conveyor belt automatic checkweigher, try to be as close as possible to the checkweigher, because some conveyor belts have limited horizontal length. The rejection device is a push rod type (reversible).
3. Specifications of automatic checkweigher
The length of the conveyor belt is 1200mm, the width is the same as the original conveyor belt, it is equipped with a transmission motor, and a digital sensor is used for weighing.
4. Technical parameters of automatic checkweigher
The positive and negative error values can be set separately, which is conducive to accurately controlling the product weight. Note that the throughput must match the original packaging.
5. Checkweighing and control
The automatic checkweigher processes the dynamic weight signal for storage, display, output, and alarm. At the same time, it feeds the error control signal back to the quantitative packaging scale control and adjustment system, adjusts and controls the quantitative packaging scale in real-time, and outputs the out-of-tolerance control information to the rejection device.
1. The sensor of the checkweigher is a very sensitive measuring device and must be treated with care. Avoid vibrations, squeezing, or objects falling on the weighing platform (weighing conveyor belt). It is forbidden to place tools on the weighing platform.
2. During the transportation of the automatic checkweigher, the weighing conveyor belt must be fixed in its original position with screws and nuts.
3. The products to be weighed enter the automatic checkweigher regularly, that is, the product spacing is as equal as possible, which is a prerequisite for reliable weighing. Please keep the photoelectric switch clean! Because dust, dirt, or moisture condenses on the optical components, it may cause malfunctions. If necessary, wipe these parts gently with a soft cloth or cotton cloth.
4. Please keep the weighing belt conveyor of the automatic checkweigher clean, because stains or residues left by the product may cause malfunctions. You can use compressed air to blow away the dirt or wipe with a moistened soft cloth.
5. If the checkweigher is equipped with a belt conveyor, please check the conveyor regularly. The conveyor belt must not touch any guards or transition plates (smooth plates between adjacent conveyor belts), as this will cause additional wear and vibration, which may have a negative impact on accuracy. If guards are installed, check that they are in good condition and that they are installed in the correct position. Replace worn belts as quickly as possible.
6. If the checkweigher is equipped with a chain conveyor, please check the protective devices regularly to ensure that they are in good condition and installed in the correct position.
7. When installing a rejector with an independent base or a rejector with independent support (column), please make sure that the foot screws or the bottom plate are firmly fixed on the ground. This can reduce disturbing vibrations.
8. Keep the spare parts inventory, especially the spare parts that are easy to wear, so that the downtime caused by the damage of the spare parts can be shortened.
Checkweigher is a kind of weighing equipment used in automated production lines that can dynamically detect whether the product weight is qualified. Its high precision and fast speed are favored by manufacturers and have become a piece of indispensable equipment on the production line. If you want to know more about the automatic checkweigher after reading the above, you can get a comprehensive solution by contacting us.
With excellent R&D technology and high-quality products, we have become one of the leading manufacturers of weighing and inspection systems
. We have a professional production team and a strict quality inspection system, which can control the quality of our products in an all-round way. At the same time, we will also provide thoughtful one-stop service and effective solution technology according to the needs of customers. If you are interested in our automatic checkweigher, please contact us immediately!